Wednesday, November 26, 2008

after thought at 2 a.m.

After publishing that first post I left school to meet my sister in Williamsburg, where I'm staying over Thanksgiving. I was waiting for her outside some bar around 11 pm, and I met some guys my age who invited me to have a drink with them while I waited. The guy who invited me was sort of hitting on me, but turned out to be socially awkward. His friend and I ending up talking to each other the most, and it turns out we have a lot in common. He is a struggling musician as well who just moved to Brooklyn from North Carolina. Today was his 19th birthday. He asked for my number. And just like that, I met somebody else exactly like me. First new york friend?

goodnight- H

CURRENTLY LISTENING TO: 15 STEP- RADIOHEAD

1 comment:

Junk Roxxx said...

thanks for checkin out my blog..good luck with ur music..im in new york all the time..its a great place to meet new people.